YaySave! The most effective way to get your household essentials.

Sunday, March 24, 2013

Welcome!

Welcome to my new blog! I hope you enjoy your experience with me. My sole goal is to provide you reviews of different products and/or services. If you wish for me to give a certain review on any product, please let me know and I will do my best to do so. :-)

Let me tell you a little bit about myself.
I am Felicia. I currently live in Des Moines, IA with my husband and our 3 children. Joe and I have been married for a little over 8 1/2 years now and been together for nearly 15 yrs! I know!? Crazy lol
Our children are Milo, Michael, and Madalynn. We also have 2 cats, Pumba and Missy. We've had Pumba since he was a kitten. Missy joined us December 2012 when we adopted her.
I have pretty much been a full time homemaker since January 2007 when I decided to leave Wells Fargo to become a full time mom to only son at the time, Milo. I have worked a couple temp jobs since then.
I currently babysit my 2 nephews, Issac and Dyllan.
I am currently on a journey of rediscovering myself. I am trying new things all the time. And that is how I decided to blog about my reviews of the products a try.

I hope you enjoy my blog and come to find my information valuable. I also have great hopes to perhaps amuse you as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment